Get ready for the ultimate island adventure in an off-road buggy! You'll start your day at Cable Beach, where you will be given a brief orientation before getting on the road with your skilled guide!
The first stop will be Fort Charlotte, where you'll be able to step out and explore the historic castle and grounds. Then it's a short journey to The Caves, a series of large limestone caverns sculpted centuries ago by the power of the waves. After that it's lunch time at the popular Aquafire restaurant for a snack and refreshments. It's another quick commute to your final stop, Clifton Heritage Park, the Bahamas's largest historic and ecological park.
Then it's back in the buggy for the final ride back to Cable Beach! With so much to see, it's time to take the island into your own hands!
- Stop at Fort Charlotte to explore the historic castle and grounds
- Next journey to the large limestone caverns called the caves
- Stop at the historic Clifton Heritage Ecological Park
- Enjoy lunch at the popular Aquafire restaurant
- Return to Cable Beach on one last ride
Bahamas - Nassau
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent
- Shoes that may get wet
- Snack & Beverages
- Driver's requirements in order to do the tour:
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Must have 3 years of driving experience
- Must bring along valid driver's license
Not Recommended For
- Physically challenged